Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Little Songbird!

Mama's Pride and Joy!
This is one of my favorites... Caylie was taking a bath and we were singing together. She LOVES to sing. Makes a mama happy. Our favorite of late is each time we get in the car, she sings whatever song is on KLUV. Her current favorites are "Empty Me" by Chris Sligh, and the new Toby Mac song with Kirk Franklin and Mandisa... "I don't wanna change the whole world and lose my sooooouuuuulllllll". Someday I'll get that on video. It's a little tricky while driving. I'm not supposed to talk on my cell phone while I'm driving, so I'm guessing that taking a video on my phone isn't allowed either! :)

Enjoy (and pardon the nudity... she is only 20 months old, after all!)
Stacie



1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh my gosh....she's the cutest thing EVER!!!!!